POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC... 5 & Counting! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:58:29 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC... 5 & Counting! (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: TC-RTC... 5 & Counting!
Date: 11 Feb 2008 20:00:00
Message: <web.47b0ef5c9dd3063273e406e60@news.povray.org>
With Mr. Tracy's "Systema Metropolis: In the Wild" and my humble contribution,
"Homesteaders", we're up to five entries with four days left to go. I'm really
hoping that several of those who were interested enough to take part in the
recent discussion will also submit an entry.  Regardless of which features of
the competition we would like to keep "as is" and which we might like to see
modified, the first step in building up the competition is to participate.  I
surprised myself at least as much as anyone else by finishing an entry on time.
 If someone as disorganized as myself can do it, ANYONE can. ;-)

Entries can be viewed here:
http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/display/index.html

Best Regards,
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message

> With Mr. Tracy's "Systema Metropolis: In the Wild" and my humble contribution,
> "Homesteaders", we're up to five entries with four days left to go. I'm really
> hoping that several of those who were interested enough to take part in the
> recent discussion will also submit an entry.  Regardless of which features of
> the competition we would like to keep "as is" and which we might like to see
> modified, the first step in building up the competition is to participate.  I
> surprised myself at least as much as anyone else by finishing an entry on time.
>  If someone as disorganized as myself can do it, ANYONE can. ;-)
>
> Entries can be viewed here:
> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/display/index.html
>
> Best Regards,
> Mike C.