POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Pseudo IRTC - TINA CHeP Entries Server Time
24 Apr 2024 11:32:16 EDT (-0400)
  Pseudo IRTC - TINA CHeP Entries (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: St
Subject: Pseudo IRTC - TINA CHeP Entries
Date: 1 Mar 2007 03:49:25
Message: <45e69395$2@news.povray.org>
Good morning IRTCers!

   Here you can view the entries for the Pseudo IRTC Stills topic - TINA
CHeP (This Is Not A CHeckered Plane):

     http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/3dextra/

    There are no losers in this stand-in round, only winners. (Hey, and that
includes me! Cool!)  ;)

     Thanks to those that entered, they are all great images.

       Enjoy!  :o)

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>    Here you can view the entries for the Pseudo IRTC Stills topic - TINA
> CHeP (This Is Not A CHeckered Plane):
>
>      http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/3dextra/
>
>     There are no losers in this stand-in round, only winners. (Hey, and that
> includes me! Cool!)  ;)
>
>      Thanks to those that entered, they are all great images.
>
>        Enjoy!  :o)
>
>       ~Steve~

Well this seems to have worked very well. I am impressed with the standard
of all of the entries. Especially with the interpretation of the theme.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message