POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Results are in!! Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Results are in!! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Results are in!!
Date: 25 Nov 2006 08:38:35
Message: <4568475b$1@news.povray.org>
Results are in, guys!!

And congratulations to Bill for winning the first place!! Well earned
indeed!!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Results are in!!
Date: 25 Nov 2006 15:15:00
Message: <web.4568a418c3869a9bc3cb5c2f0@news.povray.org>
excellent paperless bathroom by Roy Rodriguez.  moody blue lighting... :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 28 Nov 2006 05:15:01
Message: <web.456c0b98c3869a9b731f01d10@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> And congratulations to Bill for winning the first place!! Well earned
> indeed!!
Thank you everyone for voting my image into the top spot. I was genuinely
shocked by the result - I thought there were a number of strong images in
this crop that would outdo mine comfortably! Congratulations to the other
winners.

Bill

PS all I need to do now is sort out my lighting for a higher-quality render!
Must... obtain... perfection... :-D