POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Anyone want to do some testing ? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:24:36 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone want to do some testing ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: JC (Exether)
Subject: Anyone want to do some testing ?
Date: 29 Apr 2005 15:21:22
Message: <42728932@news.povray.org>
The new version of the statistics site:
http://exether.free.fr/irtc/index.php?lang=en

Let me know what you think,

JC

--
http://sibylone.free.fr

Post a reply to this message

From: Zekaric
Subject: Re: Anyone want to do some testing ?
Date: 29 Apr 2005 18:15:01
Message: <web.4272b0d75f86845daa9878c30@news.povray.org>
"JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote:
> The new version of the statistics site:
> http://exether.free.fr/irtc/index.php?lang=en
>
> Let me know what you think,

Nicely done!  Even found my one time entry.  Only thing is that the author
list is done on first name instead of last name but I'm not quibbling.

Also noticed that my email and web site information from my entry is
completely wrong now.  :/  I guess I need to make another entry sometime.
:)

Impressive work!

Post a reply to this message

> "JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote:
>
>>The new version of the statistics site:
>> http://exether.free.fr/irtc/index.php?lang=en
>>
>>Let me know what you think,
>

> Nicely done!  Even found my one time entry.  Only thing is that the author
> list is done on first name instead of last name but I'm not quibbling.

Well, I don't separate last and first names, I take the name as a whole
like it was writen by the artist.

> Also noticed that my email and web site information from my entry is
> completely wrong now.  :/  I guess I need to make another entry sometime.
> :)

Well, yes, you need to participate again to change your email and web
site, normally it is the last ones that are kept.

> Impressive work!
Thanks

JC

--