POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : lens flares Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:03:17 EDT (-0400)
  lens flares (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Cindy Lamma
Subject: lens flares
Date: 14 Mar 2005 14:13:44
Message: <4235e268$1@news.povray.org>
I am curious, povray does support lens flares?  I noticed a lot of pov
images lately tend to add those silly lens effects.  I can not tell if it is
a cheap photoshop hack job or something else sometimes.

Post a reply to this message

> I am curious, povray does support lens flares?  I noticed a lot of pov
> images lately tend to add those silly lens effects.  I can not tell if it
is
> a cheap photoshop hack job or something else sometimes.

There is  an include for that
http://nathan.kopp.com/nkflare.htm

Regards

Marc