POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Museum Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Museum (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Roberto Amorim
Subject: Museum
Date: 3 Nov 2004 13:19:19
Message: <41892127@news.povray.org>
New topic for stills: Museum.

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: Museum
Date: 4 Nov 2004 14:29:45
Message: <418a8329@news.povray.org>
"Roberto Amorim" <wol### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> New topic for stills: Museum.

   Oh my ... What to do? Hmm...  <thinks>

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: The Mad Hatter
Date: 5 Nov 2004 00:40:00
Message: <web.418b116847066c234c6afc5d0@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> "Roberto Amorim" <wol### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> > New topic for stills: Museum.
>
>    Oh my ... What to do? Hmm...  <thinks>
>
>    ~Steve~

I think this one will be a most interesting round.

Post a reply to this message

From: Roberto Amorim
Date: 5 Nov 2004 08:04:19
Message: <418b7a53@news.povray.org>
> > New topic for stills: Museum.
>
>    Oh my ... What to do? Hmm...  <thinks>

Perhaps dig one of your oldest images, like a very basic reflective sphere
over checkered plane? :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 6 Nov 2004 13:58:09
Message: <418d1ec1@news.povray.org>
> > > New topic for stills: Museum.
> >
> >    Oh my ... What to do? Hmm...  <thinks>
>
> Perhaps dig one of your oldest images, like a very basic reflective
sphere
> over checkered plane? :-)

   Yeah, that 'just' might work. ;)

    I've been thinking about the museums I've visited, and for me, one
stands out above all others; The Science Museum in London. Absolutely
amazing. Although it's been a long time since I've been there, (late
70's - it must be a whole lot better now), I remember it well. I think
I can draw something from this, and hopefully have some time to give
it a go...

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message