POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Stats up to date Server Time
15 Jun 2024 09:12:22 EDT (-0400)
  Stats up to date (Message 1 to 7 of 7)  
From: JC (Exether)
Subject: Stats up to date
Date: 3 Apr 2004 10:06:45
Message: <406ed305$1@news.povray.org>
The IRTC stats web site is up to date with the last results.

JC
-- 
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)


Post a reply to this message

From: St 
Subject: Re: Stats up to date
Date: 3 Apr 2004 16:45:09
Message: <406f3065$1@news.povray.org>
"JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message
news:406ed305$1@news.povray.org...
> The IRTC stats web site is up to date with the last results.

     Thanks JC. Very handy and good work. Appreciated.

     ~Steve~


>
> JC
> -- 
> http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)


Post a reply to this message

From: Cindy Lamma
Subject: Re: Stats up to date
Date: 3 Apr 2004 20:55:57
Message: <406f6b2d@news.povray.org>
What is this!???

I did not get first place.  I demand a re-count!


"JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message
news:406ed305$1@news.povray.org...
> The IRTC stats web site is up to date with the last results.
>
> JC
> --
> http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)


Post a reply to this message

From: JC (Exether)
Subject: Re: Stats up to date
Date: 4 Apr 2004 08:38:47
Message: <407001d7@news.povray.org>
It's a web stite with statistics about the IRTC competition, just follow 
the link from my signature.

JC

Cindy Lamma wrote:

> What is this!???
> 
> I did not get first place.  I demand a re-count!
> 
> 
> "JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message
> news:406ed305$1@news.povray.org...
> 
>>The IRTC stats web site is up to date with the last results.
>>
>>JC
>>--
>>http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)
> 
> 
> 


-- 
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)


Post a reply to this message

From: JC (Exether)
Subject: Re: Stats up to date
Date: 4 Apr 2004 09:32:38
Message: <40700e76@news.povray.org>
Glad to read it.  :-)

JC

St. wrote:
> "JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message
> news:406ed305$1@news.povray.org...
> 
>>The IRTC stats web site is up to date with the last results.
> 
> 
>      Thanks JC. Very handy and good work. Appreciated.
> 
>      ~Steve~
> 
> 
> 
>>JC
>>-- 
>>http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)
> 
> 


-- 
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)


Post a reply to this message

From: Ingo Guenther
Subject: Re: Stats up to date
Date: 4 Apr 2004 17:59:05
Message: <20040404235904.010da156.ingo@freio.de>
Hi JC,

I think he/she knows. ;)
Maybe kind of a late april fools...

> It's a web stite with statistics about the IRTC competition, just
> follow the link from my signature.

> Its'n dilemma wrote:
> 
> > What is this!???
> > 
> > I did not get first place.  I demand a re-count!

-- 
Bye,
   Ingo.
   
http://www.freio.de


Post a reply to this message

From: JC (Exether)
Subject: Re: Stats up to date
Date: 5 Apr 2004 01:24:40
Message: <4070ed98$1@news.povray.org>
Ingo Guenther wrote:

> Hi JC,
> 
> I think he/she knows. ;)
> Maybe kind of a late april fools...
> 
> 
>>It's a web stite with statistics about the IRTC competition, just
>>follow the link from my signature.
> 
> 
>>Its'n dilemma wrote:
>>
>>
>>>What is this!???
>>>
>>>I did not get first place.  I demand a re-count!
> 
> 
Oups I read : "I did not get it first (place)"   :-)

-- 
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2023 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.