POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Innocent Shadow": whoa. Server Time
17 May 2024 07:43:49 EDT (-0400)
  "Innocent Shadow": whoa. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: "Innocent Shadow": whoa.
Date: 21 May 2003 10:54:01
Message: <3ecb9309$1@news.povray.org>
When I saw this as the winner, I thought it was a good entry. I thought it
was "about" a fire hydrant "wishing" it had a little girl to play with.

I didn't realize the actual theme until I saw it at zazzle:

http://tinyurl.com/c7dg

It's got a much deeper theme than I realized.

However, right after a bombing (when the shadows are still fresh) I'm
doubting ceramic objects and fireplugs would still be standing.

Wow.

Post a reply to this message