POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Thank you IRTC team. Server Time
17 May 2024 04:41:52 EDT (-0400)
  Thank you IRTC team. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Shay
Subject: Thank you IRTC team.
Date: 2 May 2003 16:13:06
Message: <3eb2d152@news.povray.org>
As a person who has grumbled in the past about late topic announcements
and voting results, I think that I am a good person to start this thread
thanking the IRTC team for moving so quickly yesterday. I have many
times looked forward to the first day of a new contest, only to be
disappointed when the day comes and goes without the anticipated events
having happened.

To be honest, I'm not crazy about the new topic, but the enthusiasm
shown yesterday by the volunteers who run the contest has given me a lot
of enthusiasm.

Thank you,
 -Shay

Post a reply to this message

> As a person who has grumbled in the past about late topic announcements
> and voting results, I think that I am a good person to start this thread
> thanking the IRTC team for moving so quickly yesterday. I have many
> times looked forward to the first day of a new contest, only to be
> disappointed when the day comes and goes without the anticipated events
> having happened.

Sshhhh! They haven't posted it officially yet.  You're sneaking in the back
way, remember?

RG  ;-)

Post a reply to this message