POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : How's it going? Server Time
17 May 2024 03:34:02 EDT (-0400)
  How's it going? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tyler Eaves
Subject: How's it going?
Date: 6 Apr 2003 15:45:04
Message: <3e9083bf@news.povray.org>
So, how are your architecture round entries going? Submitted mine
yesterday...

Post a reply to this message

From: Copper Pin
Subject: Re: How's it going?
Date: 7 Apr 2003 13:00:19
Message: <web.3e91add032e78d8d32dc18000@news.povray.org>
Tyler Eaves wrote:
>So, how are your architecture round entries going? Submitted mine
>yesterday...

It's going to be close for me, I don't know if I'll be able to finish it.
I'll be traveling on business a lot in the next couple of weeks and won't
have much time to get any work on my entry done.

Post a reply to this message