POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Finished ??? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:02:59 EDT (-0400)
  Finished ??? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Jason Scott
Subject: Finished ???
Date: 20 Jan 2003 17:33:31
Message: <3e2c793b$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know when the voting will be finished?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken Allred
Subject: Re: Finished ???
Date: 21 Jan 2003 01:17:34
Message: <3e2ce5fe$1@news.povray.org>
Last day for voting was the 19th.... Now how long it takes to tabulate the
result, I don't know. Do hope they hurry, cause I'm anxious to discover just
how bad I did. Hopefully I come out somewhere in the middle third, but I
have my doubts.

  - Ken A.