POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New Stills Topic: Frozen Moment Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:44:15 EDT (-0400)
  New Stills Topic: Frozen Moment (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: New Stills Topic: Frozen Moment
Date: 2 Nov 2002 20:48:24
Message: <3dc48068$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all:
The new topic in IRTC for still images is Frozen moment.
1, 2, 3, let's go.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Tek
Subject: Re: New Stills Topic: Frozen Moment
Date: 3 Nov 2002 10:23:16
Message: <3dc53f64@news.povray.org>
I'm thinking along the lines of Santa meets The Matrix :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Txemi Jendrix <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> Hi all:
> The new topic in IRTC for still images is Frozen moment.
> 1, 2, 3, let's go.
> Bye
>
> Txemi Jendrix
> http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 3 Nov 2002 10:58:16
Message: <3dc54798@news.povray.org>

3dc53f64@news.povray.org...
> I'm thinking along the lines of Santa meets The Matrix :)

I've been thinking about it too, and here are some ideas:
Fossils, photography (a photo is a frozen moment), mummies,
a contact with infinity...
If someone has more, share them :-).
Bye

Txemi Jendrix