POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Loneliness winner... Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:02:09 EDT (-0400)
  Loneliness winner... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Warp
Subject: Loneliness winner...
Date: 2 Nov 2002 18:19:49
Message: <3dc45d95@news.povray.org>
Am I the only one who notices something strange here?

  Yes, the image is good, but is it really the *best* image of all?
There must be something I'm not getting here...

>   Yes, the image is good, but is it really the *best* image of all?
> There must be something I'm not getting here...

I agree. No offense to the winner, of course, since it was a good image, but
it really wasn't the best. I think voters must have been impressed by high
radiosity settings.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

> >   Yes, the image is good, but is it really the *best* image of all?
> > There must be something I'm not getting here...
>

> I agree. No offense to the winner, of course, since it was a good image, but
> it really wasn't the best. I think voters must have been impressed by high
> radiosity settings.

No. Not agreed. Let it be sayd this way: if I would have been forced to select
one of the entries as a poster, Gena's image is definitely the only one I would
love to see hanging on one of my walls.
But anyway, no problem if you like some other images more...

-Ive

Post a reply to this message

>   Am I the only one who notices something strange here?
>
>   Yes, the image is good, but is it really the *best* image of all?
> There must be something I'm not getting here...

In my opinion, the best image is the other one from Gena,
called "the sunset", the one with the man walking the dog.
Just my opinion.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com