POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Spectacular Landscape round entries Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:58:14 EDT (-0400)
  Spectacular Landscape round entries (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Norbert Kern
Subject: Spectacular Landscape round entries
Date: 2 Nov 2002 17:13:03
Message: <3dc44def$1@news.povray.org>
hi,

entries for the new round are out and can be seen on the usual place.
Congratulations to Chris Hormann, who made the entry with the longest render
time of all IRTC rounds so far.

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

From: Justin Smith
Subject: Re: Spectacular Landscape round entries
Date: 2 Nov 2002 21:25:03
Message: <web.3dc48876b02902df5a6eeec70@news.povray.org>
Norbert Kern wrote:
>hi,
>
>entries for the new round are out and can be seen on the usual place.
>Congratulations to Chris Hormann, who made the entry with the longest render
>time of all IRTC rounds so far.
>

>Norbert

I'm confused. I went to the irtc.org site, and it still shows the
"Loneliness" round as being the most recent one. And yes, I did click
"reload" several times to make sure.

Post a reply to this message

> I'm confused. I went to the irtc.org site, and it still shows the
> "Loneliness" round as being the most recent one. And yes, I did click
> "reload" several times to make sure.

Same thing here. New topic hasn't been posted either.

However, it's possible to figure out (from looking at past competitions)
that the viewing page is http://www.irtc.org/stills/2002-10-31/view.html .

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message