POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Is My Idea Off-Topic Server Time
15 Jun 2024 04:58:00 EDT (-0400)
  Is My Idea Off-Topic (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Aaron Gillies
Subject: Is My Idea Off-Topic
Date: 15 Sep 2002 20:13:55
Message: <3d852243$1@news.povray.org>
Folks:

What is the consensus on Specular Landscapes?  Is my idea
going to be off-topic if I include man-made objects, or if my
landscape doesn't look like (or attempt to look like) a known
real-world scene?

The description on the IRTC web page looks like a recipe for
boredom to me.

Aaron

Aaron Gillies
New York City
x3rxes[%]yahoo.com

Post a reply to this message

> What is the consensus on Specular Landscapes?

Or even Spectacular Landscapes.

Aaron

Aaron Gillies
New York City