POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Next stills topic... Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Next stills topic... (Message 1 to 10 of 41)
From: Wolfox
Subject: Next stills topic...
Date: 2 Sep 2002 13:56:27
Message: <3d73a64b@news.povray.org>
Looks like the next stills topic will be "Spectacular Landscapes",
according to the welcome.msg file on the IRTC ftp site.

Start pov'ing everyone!

Wolfox

Post a reply to this message

From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: RE: Next stills topic...
Date: 2 Sep 2002 14:07:30
Message: <3d73a8e2@news.povray.org>

3d73a64b@news.povray.org...
> Looks like the next stills topic will be "Spectacular Landscapes",
> according to the welcome.msg file on the IRTC ftp site.

And all the images and text files are ready to download.

> Start pov'ing everyone!

I have not stopped since.... (well I don't remember it clearly, maybe
IHBRTSL)

> Wolfox

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] txemijendrixcom