POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Honorable mention question Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:06:23 EDT (-0400)
  Honorable mention question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Skip Talbot
Subject: Honorable mention question
Date: 21 Jul 2002 02:23:10
Message: <3d3a534e@news.povray.org>
In the dreaming round the entry ranked fourth overall, dn_dream, received a
12.750 for concept.  While there are other images with a higher concept
score, this image has the highest concept score that wasn't already awarded.
The entry, rtdream, also has the highest concept score that wasn't already
awarded for something else.  With a 12.750 it ties dn_dream.  What I don't
get is why, rtdream, ranked tenth overall, is given the concept honorable
mention over the fourth place entry?

Skip

Post a reply to this message