POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : No new topic yet ? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:41:49 EDT (-0400)
  No new topic yet ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From:  Light Beam
Subject: No new topic yet ?
Date: 7 May 2002 13:52:33
Message: <3cd81461@news.povray.org>
What the new topic, when I go to the IRTC page, my browser don't update
(even with F5...)

Post a reply to this message

From: jkb
Subject: Re: No new topic yet ?
Date: 7 May 2002 14:55:55
Message: <3cd8233b$1@news.povray.org>
It's already been posted here a couple of times (check some of the other
recent threads) and is on the welcome message of ftp.irtc.org.

Topic: Dreaming.

John

Post a reply to this message