POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : only 12 submissions this round so far? Server Time
14 Jun 2024 14:37:31 EDT (-0400)
  only 12 submissions this round so far? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: jkb
Subject: only 12 submissions this round so far?
Date: 23 Apr 2002 18:59:31
Message: <3cc5e753@news.povray.org>
I just submitted my image and the reply email had accepted....(#12). Does
this mean I am only the 12th submission? Does most everyone cut the deadline
a little closer?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: only 12 submissions this round so far?
Date: 23 Apr 2002 20:51:03
Message: <3CC601B4.64EEB6D5@pacbell.net>
jkb wrote:

> I just submitted my image and the reply email had accepted....(#12). Does
> this mean I am only the 12th submission? Does most everyone cut the deadline
> a little closer?

I see around 16 entries in the ftp directory for this round. It is not
unusual for most people to submit very close to the deadline so that
they have maximum time to fine tune their images. Expect to see the
numbers to rise dramatically in the next 7 days.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message