POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC and Terragen Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:43:16 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC and Terragen (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chris Becker
Subject: IRTC and Terragen
Date: 8 Apr 2002 13:40:25
Message: <3cb1d609@news.povray.org>
What are the rules or opinions applied to using Terragen? I've seen several
images use just Terragen which to me doesn't seem right since it isn't
really a ray tracer. I decided against using it as a background this round
because I found isosurfaces a better fit, but for future opertunites, how is
the use of Terragen looked upon as a background? Good? Bad?

Post a reply to this message