POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : silence Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:49:02 EDT (-0400)
  silence (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: John Robinson
Subject: silence
Date: 3 Apr 2002 16:02:52
Message: <3cab6dfc$1@news.povray.org>
i guess this newsgroup gets a bit quiet when its mid-irtc time

john

Post a reply to this message

From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: Re: silence
Date: 4 Apr 2002 03:09:10
Message: <3CAC2514.98029DD@joplin.com>
SHhhhsh....I'm concentrating.

--
Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Date: 4 Apr 2002 06:35:10
Message: <3cac3a6e$1@news.povray.org>
"John Robinson" <jro### [at] columbusrrcom> wrote in message
> i guess this newsgroup gets a bit quiet when its mid-irtc time

Huh! Wha...? Jesus, you scared the cr*p out of me. Split my coffee.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias
Date: 4 Apr 2002 10:05:54
Message: <3CAC6BE3.1BB910F3@gmx.de>
Yeah. Very silent.

Did you hear that? (What?)
THAT!

___
Excerpt from the IRTC-Paranoia-Struck-Entrants

--
Tim Nikias

> i guess this newsgroup gets a bit quiet when its mid-irtc time
Yes, but we check it ev'ry day (isn't it so?)
Bye
--
Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet

Post a reply to this message

From: John Robinson
Date: 4 Apr 2002 22:30:18
Message: <3cad1a4a@news.povray.org>
"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message

> > i guess this newsgroup gets a bit quiet when its mid-irtc time
> Yes, but we check it ev'ry day (isn't it so?)
> Bye
> --
> Txemi Jendrix
> tji### [at] euskalnetnet
> http://www.geocities.com/txemijendrix

oh aye.  and i wont even be entering this time round but i still check here.
after the comments on my last image i am busy trying (in a frustrating way)
to learn poser.  ive been missing out on a nifty bit of software.

john

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Date: 5 Apr 2002 03:37:18
Message: <3cad623e$1@news.povray.org>

> oh aye.  and i wont even be entering this time round but i still check here.
> after the comments on my last image i am busy trying (in a frustrating way)
> to learn poser.  ive been missing out on a nifty bit of software.

The best advice I can give is don't use the mouse, use the dials. If you're
having any trouble using the figures with Pov, Gilles Tran has a tutorial, and
I've got another.

www.tomandlu.co.uk/raytracing

Post a reply to this message

From: John Robinson
Date: 7 Apr 2002 16:19:04
Message: <3cb0a9b8$1@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
> "John Robinson" <jro### [at] columbusrrcom> wrote in message
> >

> > oh aye.  and i wont even be entering this time round but i still check
here.
> > after the comments on my last image i am busy trying (in a frustrating
way)
> > to learn poser.  ive been missing out on a nifty bit of software.
> >

> The best advice I can give is don't use the mouse, use the dials. If
you're
> having any trouble using the figures with Pov, Gilles Tran has a tutorial,
and
> I've got another.
>
> www.tomandlu.co.uk/raytracing

ive been checking it out.  just what i needed.  thanks tom.

john