POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC results Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:49:08 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC results (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: IRTC results
Date: 18 Mar 2002 14:53:47
Message: <3c9645cb@news.povray.org>
Any idea when the results are due? Yes, I know, "when they're ready". It's
just I can't resist signing on every 30 minutes to check....

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Re: IRTC results
Date: 18 Mar 2002 15:13:28
Message: <3C964A60.203AE79@gmx.de>
Hey, next time, use a different title for your post.
Got me really excited...

But I agree, sometimes, I'd wish there'd be something
like a message screen at the webpage, where you'd
be able to see how many actual voters have already
finished voting, and how much are yet to come.

That'd give at least a little clue on how long it might
take.

--
Tim Nikias

You are understandably eager, your entry this time was a superb piece of
work!

Tom Melly wrote:

> Any idea when the results are due? Yes, I know, "when they're ready". It's
> just I can't resist signing on every 30 minutes to check....

Post a reply to this message

"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message
news:3C9### [at] gmxde...
> But I agree, sometimes, I'd wish there'd be something
> like a message screen at the webpage, where you'd
> be able to see how many actual voters have already
> finished voting, and how much are yet to come.
>
> That'd give at least a little clue on how long it might
> take.

Not really... many entrants don't vote, so it would still be a surprise :)

...Chambers

---