POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Just a quick note on my web site... Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Just a quick note on my web site... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jeff M  Thomas
Subject: Just a quick note on my web site...
Date: 15 Mar 2002 14:01:17
Message: <3c9244fd$1@news.povray.org>
Somehow my web link got left out of my submission text. Heck I was so
scatterbrained and nervous getting the final render done (come on...just 10
more lines! 17PPM is soooo sloooow), writing the form and submitting on the
last day that I'm rather surprised I managed it at all :-).  If anyone is
interested in under-construction shots and notes from my submission they're
at:

http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/gonk/povray/AhSunlight/AaaahSunlight.html

- Jeff

"Truth is stranger than fiction, this is because in order to be successful
fiction must at least be plausible. Truth has no such limitation."
              - Mark Twain (paraphrased, original quote lost)