POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Who's the winner??? Server Time
17 May 2024 05:32:01 EDT (-0400)
  Who's the winner??? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Xilo Musimene
Subject: Who's the winner???
Date: 20 May 2003 18:42:01
Message: <3ECAAF3C.8050206@hotpop.com>
Hey, I just reread a letter that was sent to me by the IRTC and quoting:
"This round's voting interval is 14 days; votes will be accepted from 2
May through 16 May 2003.  Winners will be announced 17 May 2003."

Damn I hate suspense like that! ;)

Just joking, looking forward to see the winner this round!
   Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
http://www.geocities.com/simonlemieux/

Post a reply to this message

Xilo Musimene <xil### [at] hotpopcom> wrote in message
news:3EC### [at] hotpopcom...
> Hey, I just reread a letter that was sent to me by the IRTC and quoting:
> "This round's voting interval is 14 days; votes will be accepted from 2
> May through 16 May 2003.  Winners will be announced 17 May 2003."
>
> Damn I hate suspense like that! ;)
>
> Just joking, looking forward to see the winner this round!
>    Xilo
>
> --
> Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
> http://www.geocities.com/simonlemieux/

Somebody give up a drum roll... that always works on tv.

RG