POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New Topic - Casual Question Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:37:28 EDT (-0400)
  New Topic - Casual Question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: New Topic - Casual Question
Date: 5 May 2002 17:04:30
Message: <3CD59E32.6B258166@gmx.de>
Hi.
I've read about the problems that occured in the
last round, and I'm just wondering if the new round will
be shorter to stick to the "classic" two-month-timetable,
like this entry being only a month or so.
Just wondering. Sure don't want to cause some anger...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message