POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Rebirth round awarded Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:40:27 EDT (-0400)
  Rebirth round awarded (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: David Buck
Subject: Rebirth round awarded
Date: 24 Sep 2009 07:17:18
Message: <4abb553e@news.povray.org>
I've awarded the rebirth round.  I'd like to congratulate everyone on
the amazing contributions.  This was an excellent round and included
some stunning images.  Thanks to all.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Rebirth round awarded
Date: 24 Sep 2009 08:19:29
Message: <4abb63d1@news.povray.org>
In irtc.general David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> I've awarded the rebirth round.  I'd like to congratulate everyone on
> the amazing contributions.  This was an excellent round and included
> some stunning images.  Thanks to all.

  The website seems to be badly broken right now. Clicking on the image
seems to jump to completely random pages (eg. to the viewing page of some
5-years-old round, to the viewing page of a completely different image,
and sometimes just to the front page (even though the URL does still look
correct)), and trying to view the comments of any of the submissions gives
an internal error.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> I've awarded the rebirth round.  I'd like to congratulate everyone on
> the amazing contributions.  This was an excellent round and included
> some stunning images.  Thanks to all.
>
> David Buck

...and thanks to you!
Congratulations to the winners. :)

Post a reply to this message

>   The website seems to be badly broken right now. Clicking on the image
> seems to jump to completely random pages (eg. to the viewing page of some
> 5-years-old round, to the viewing page of a completely different image,
> and sometimes just to the front page (even though the URL does still look
> correct)), and trying to view the comments of any of the submissions gives
> an internal error.

Can't confirm the random jumping (at least not seen it yet); I did see
the internal error, but it works fine when logged in.

Post a reply to this message