POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Unscientific IRTC participation poll Server Time
6 May 2024 18:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Unscientific IRTC participation poll (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Tek
Subject: Re: Unscientific IRTC participation poll
Date: 30 Jun 2009 18:18:43
Message: <4a4a8f43@news.povray.org>
Well I've tried to submit something, though I'm not sure if it worked. I
clicked the submit button on the submission page, and after a couple of
seconds it kicked me back to the main page and I was logged out. Is that
normal?

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
> I'm probably going to submit an old image at the last minute. I was going
> to work on some kind of resurrection/zombie themed thing but I don't
> really have time.
>
> --
> Tek
> http://evilsuperbrain.com
>
> "Mike the Elder" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
>> Given the lively participation in discussions on the subject, one might
>> tend to
>> surmise that there will be a fairly high level of participation in the
>> current
>> "Test Round" of the newly reborn IRTC. I have, however, noticed that
>> there are
>> presently no submissions.  I suspect that this is because most folks,
>> like
>> myself, are planning to use most or all of the available time to work on
>> the
>> image.
>>
>> Has anyone attempted a submission?  Who out there is pretty sure that
>> they'll be
>> submitting an entry?  Any interesting thoughts about dealing with the
>> wide open
>> "topic" for the test round?  Is the return of the IRTC being publicized
>> on
>> other 3D / ray tracing forums?  Do the IRTC admins (if you should happen
>> read this) want folks to work to spread the word, or is this something
>> that you
>> prefer to handle yourselves?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for all replies.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Mike C.

Post a reply to this message

"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote:
> Well I've tried to submit something, though I'm not sure if it worked. I
> clicked the submit button on the submission page, and after a couple of
> seconds it kicked me back to the main page and I was logged out. Is that
> normal?

 It means you "timed out". David is accepting more submission so talk to him
about it.

Hildur K.