POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Splash Page for Winners Server Time
2 May 2024 10:30:22 EDT (-0400)
  Splash Page for Winners (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Carlo C
Subject: Splash Page for Winners
Date: 11 Jan 2009 12:00:00
Message: <web.496a245e309f1df8183f00650@news.povray.org>
About the resurrection of IRTC...

I have a modest proposal (I apologize if it has already been made, because I
haven't read all the previous posts...):
that the winners have their images in the *Splash Page* of POV-Ray beta, which
will be obviously changed every two months...

--
Carlo

Post a reply to this message

> I have a modest proposal (I apologize if it has already been made,
> because I haven't read all the previous posts...): that the winners
> have their images in the *Splash Page* of POV-Ray beta, which will be
> obviously changed every two months...

I hope you're expressing optimism about the IRTC
timeline and not pessimism about the 3.7 one ;)

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:24:08 +0100, Christian Froeschlin <chr### [at] chrfrde> wrote:

>Carlo C. wrote:
>
>> I have a modest proposal (I apologize if it has already been made,
>> because I haven't read all the previous posts...): that the winners
>> have their images in the *Splash Page* of POV-Ray beta, which will be
>> obviously changed every two months...
>
>I hope you're expressing optimism about the IRTC
>timeline and not pessimism about the 3.7 one ;)

LOL
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I have a modest proposal (I apologize if it has already been made, because I
> haven't read all the previous posts...):
> that the winners have their images in the *Splash Page* of POV-Ray beta, which
> will be obviously changed every two months...
>
> --
> Carlo

..even if the winning entry wasn't rendered in POVRay?

David Buck

Post a reply to this message