POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Who's happy about the resurection. Server Time
2 May 2024 22:03:14 EDT (-0400)
  Who's happy about the resurection. (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Nimish Ajmani
Subject: Who's happy about the resurection.
Date: 4 Mar 2008 21:05:00
Message: <web.47cdfeda55fd4081835874580@news.povray.org>
I'm kinda looking forward to it.  I only entered a couple times before it went
on hiatus.

I've developed a lot of skills, and I'm getting excited to put some of them to
the test.

What are other opinions?  And to staff, is there any word on a relative date we
can see activity again?

Post a reply to this message