POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Idea I can't do Server Time
2 May 2024 14:32:39 EDT (-0400)
  Idea I can't do (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: m1j
Subject: Idea I can't do
Date: 7 Feb 2006 21:05:00
Message: <web.43e94dc2af4d98587758d8f0@news.povray.org>
I had an idea for the fire and ice but i just have not had the time to do it
so I thought maybe someone could take it and make it great.

Ok Picture the ideas of fire and ice.

Ice:
A cool strutting black guy with a beret and sunglasses.

Fire:
A bright red head waling next to him just screaming and holloring.

They are oviusly having an argument but really only one sides.

It would need a good street sceen for a background.

Any takers. If not i may build it later just for fun.

Post a reply to this message

> I had an idea for the fire and ice but i just have not had the time to do it
> so I thought maybe someone could take it and make it great.
>
> Ok Picture the ideas of fire and ice.
>
> Ice:
> A cool strutting black guy with a beret and sunglasses.
>
> Fire:
> A bright red head waling next to him just screaming and holloring.
>
> They are oviusly having an argument but really only one sides.
>
> It would need a good street sceen for a background.
>
> Any takers. If not i may build it later just for fun.

Ya no problem. I'll have it done in a hour ... :-/~