POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : A little bit early but.... Server Time
17 May 2024 04:07:26 EDT (-0400)
  A little bit early but.... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: The Mad Hatter
Subject: A little bit early but....
Date: 25 Aug 2002 20:15:04
Message: <web.3d6972903e34bd5995946e520@news.povray.org>
I know im ahead on schedule, but hope that the next topic for Sept. will
be announced Sept 1 at midnight.

 I know in the past often users have had to wait many days for the next
topic,
and I think it hurts in a few ways.  Not only do we get impatient and cant
resist starting the next round, but 2 months is often too short, how many
times do we keep telling ourselfs (wish I had 24 more hours, etc).  When we
have to wait 2 weeks to find out the next topic thats only 1 month and a
half.

 Ok im done.  This is not a flame in any way, and I do believe the turn
around for results have realy picked up recently as compared to in the past.

Post a reply to this message