POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : new topic > oct 2006? Server Time
17 May 2024 04:42:42 EDT (-0400)
  new topic > oct 2006? (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: new topic > oct 2006?
Date: 10 Nov 2006 13:59:38
Message: <4554cc1a$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>    Hmm, I have to admit that I didn't notice that Tek! But, from what I've
> read on the IRTC mailing list, the nice chap that took the admin work on
> doesn't have a stable connection at the moment... (recently moved house to a
> new location).

Also there (at mailing list) has the new topic been announced: "Dance".
Might also be on the web already, but at least it exists :).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 10 Nov 2006 15:33:49
Message: <4554e22d$1@news.povray.org>
"Eero Ahonen" <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>>
>>    Hmm, I have to admit that I didn't notice that Tek! But, from what
>> I've
>> read on the IRTC mailing list, the nice chap that took the admin work on
>> doesn't have a stable connection at the moment... (recently moved house
>> to a
>> new location).
>>

> Also there (at mailing list) has the new topic been announced: "Dance".
> Might also be on the web already, but at least it exists :).

  And also, they, (the admins), are rewriting the IRTC code, (they've
pinpointed some areas that need attention, and that it will take some months
yet to work).

     This is good.   :o)

  Meanwhile, keep submitting, Povers.

    ~Steve~