POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : change file after submission? Server Time
2 May 2024 13:40:54 EDT (-0400)
  change file after submission? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jos Tellings
Subject: change file after submission?
Date: 30 Jun 2003 07:07:45
Message: <oprrkujcq7pkmer3@localhost>
Hi,

It's quite stupid, but for the Mystery round I submitted the wrong file
yesterday. The submitted version doesn't have some details like the
signature. Is it possible to replace/overwrite my submitted JPG-file with
another. If it isn't possible it's no catastrophe, but it would be nice if
it was possible.

Thank you very much,

J T

Post a reply to this message

Jos Tellings <jte### [at] chellonl> wrote:

> It's quite stupid, but for the Mystery round I submitted the wrong
> file yesterday. The submitted version doesn't have some details like
> the signature. Is it possible to replace/overwrite my submitted
> JPG-file with another. If it isn't possible it's no catastrophe, but
> it would be nice if it was possible.

  You can always contact the admins at irt### [at] irtcorg, and ask for a
replacement of the file. Perhaps they can delete the original submission
and let you submit again... but you must do it ASAP!

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org