POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Link Button Server Time
17 May 2024 07:40:44 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Link Button (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: IRTC Link Button
Date: 21 May 2003 11:22:29
Message: <Xns938273AC9A2FDtomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
Is there a link button available for the IRTC, like the ones Rune created
for Pov-Ray (http://povray.org/community/)?  If not, is there interest in
creating one?

Thanks in Advance
Tom

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Re: IRTC Link Button
Date: 23 May 2003 13:18:11
Message: <Xns9384873D3A496tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
Tom Galvin <tom### [at] imporg> wrote in
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226:

> Is there a link button available for the IRTC, like the ones Rune
> created for Pov-Ray (http://povray.org/community/)?  If not, is there
> interest in creating one?
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Tom

Does anyone read this newsgroup?

;)
Tom

Post a reply to this message

From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 23 May 2003 13:30:15
Message: <3ECE5AA9.8080104@hotpop.com>
>>Is there a link button available for the IRTC, like the ones Rune
>>created for Pov-Ray (http://povray.org/community/)?  If not, is there
>>interest in creating one?
>>
>>Thanks in Advance
>>Tom
>

> Does anyone read this newsgroup?

I do, but I can't help much!...  Why don't you make your own with POV-Ray?

Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
http://www.geocities.com/simonlemieux/

Post a reply to this message