POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : where are cdroms for years five and six? Server Time
17 May 2024 03:38:18 EDT (-0400)
  where are cdroms for years five and six? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bob Bagwill
Subject: where are cdroms for years five and six?
Date: 18 Jul 2002 14:42:05
Message: <Xns924F959A137BFbobbagwillcom@204.213.191.226>
Where are the CDROM's for IRTC years five and six?
I'd rather buy a newer IRTC CDROM to support POV-Ray
than a key chain.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: where are cdroms for years five and six?
Date: 23 Jul 2002 08:05:19
Message: <3D3D46B7.B0FEA990@pacbell.net>
Bob Bagwill wrote:

> Where are the CDROM's for IRTC years five and six?
> I'd rather buy a newer IRTC CDROM to support POV-Ray
> than a key chain.

I suspect Chris Cason has been too busy with the final release of
POV-Ray v3.5 to get time to work on the IRTC CDs.

--
Ken Tyler