POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : New stills topic Server Time
17 May 2024 05:52:55 EDT (-0400)
  New stills topic (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: New stills topic
Date: 3 Jan 2002 12:00:17
Message: <Xns918B845B66341sdevetistarca@204.213.191.226>
"Worlds within Worlds"

-- Simon

Post a reply to this message

From: 25ct
Subject: Re: New stills topic
Date: 3 Jan 2002 13:39:19
Message: <3c34a557@news.povray.org>
"Simon de Vet" <sde### [at] istarca> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...

> "Worlds within Worlds"

   Hmm... that's a nice challenge.....

     ~Steve~

> -- Simon

Post a reply to this message

From: Ruy
Date: 3 Jan 2002 15:42:46
Message: <3c34c246$1@news.povray.org>
> > "Worlds within Worlds"
>
>    Hmm... that's a nice challenge.....

Yes, I think so too. Actually all I can think of at this point would only be
suited if this was the animation topic. It will be quite a trick to depict
this in only one single picture.

Well, let's exercise some neurons...

Ruy

Post a reply to this message