POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC Challenges 1 & 2: Voting started Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:06:26 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC Challenges 1 & 2: Voting started (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC-RTC Challenges 1 & 2: Voting started
Date: 19 Aug 2017 04:02:59
Message: <5997f0b3$1@news.povray.org>
At http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html both the Challenges 1 and 2
have been closed for upload:

The Challenge 1 topic *My End is My Beginning...*;
The Challenge 2 topic *Symmetry*.

You are now kindly invited to vote for the uploaded images. You can do
this till the end of the current month. Please do not forget to vote for
*all* the images if you want your votes to be valid! Remember: this is
absolutely mandatory.

These have been the last challenges of the TC-RTC!

--
Thomas