POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC Challenge 2: Voting for Abstract & new Topic Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:01:06 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC Challenge 2: Voting for Abstract & new Topic (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC-RTC Challenge 2: Voting for Abstract & new Topic
Date: 16 Feb 2016 07:34:24
Message: <56c31750$1@news.povray.org>
At http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html the Challenge 2 round
*Abstract*, has been closed for upload. Members are now kindly invited
to vote for the uploaded images. You can do this till the 29th of the
current month. Please do not forget to vote for *all* the images if you
want your votes to be valid! Remember: this is absolutely mandatory.

The next theme for Challenge 2 is *Wave Pattern*, starting on March 1st
and ending April 14th. Uploading closes March 31st; voting starts the
next day.

Stephen & Thomas, Administrators
--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Thomas de Groot wrote on 16/02/2016 13.33:
> At http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html the Challenge 2 round
> *Abstract*, has been closed for upload. Members are now kindly invited
> to vote for the uploaded images. You can do this till the 29th of the
> current month. Please do not forget to vote for *all* the images if you
> want your votes to be valid! Remember: this is absolutely mandatory.
>
> The next theme for Challenge 2 is *Wave Pattern*, starting on March 1st
> and ending April 14th. Uploading closes March 31st; voting starts the
> next day.
>

> Stephen & Thomas, Administrators

Honestly, in this round there are a lot of very good images (from both
artistic and technical point of view, I mean). It will be very difficult
to choose the best.

My complements,
    Paolo

Post a reply to this message

On 17-2-2016 12:29, Paolo Gibellini wrote:
> Thomas de Groot wrote on 16/02/2016 13.33:
>> At http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html the Challenge 2 round
>> *Abstract*, has been closed for upload. Members are now kindly invited
>> to vote for the uploaded images. You can do this till the 29th of the
>> current month. Please do not forget to vote for *all* the images if you
>> want your votes to be valid! Remember: this is absolutely mandatory.
>>
>> The next theme for Challenge 2 is *Wave Pattern*, starting on March 1st
>> and ending April 14th. Uploading closes March 31st; voting starts the
>> next day.
>>

>> Stephen & Thomas, Administrators
>
> Honestly, in this round there are a lot of very good images (from both
> artistic and technical point of view, I mean). It will be very difficult
> to choose the best.
>
> My complements,
>     Paolo

Yes indeed! This round is a great success, and very tough!

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 2/17/2016 11:29 AM, Paolo Gibellini wrote:
> Thomas de Groot wrote on 16/02/2016 13.33:
>> At http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html the Challenge 2 round
>> *Abstract*, has been closed for upload. Members are now kindly invited
>> to vote for the uploaded images. You can do this till the 29th of the
>> current month. Please do not forget to vote for *all* the images if you
>> want your votes to be valid! Remember: this is absolutely mandatory.
>>
>> The next theme for Challenge 2 is *Wave Pattern*, starting on March 1st
>> and ending April 14th. Uploading closes March 31st; voting starts the
>> next day.
>>

>> Stephen & Thomas, Administrators
>
> Honestly, in this round there are a lot of very good images (from both
> artistic and technical point of view, I mean). It will be very difficult
> to choose the best.
>
> My complements,
>     Paolo

You are not kidding.
I was in hospital last year and some of the entries remind me of the
hallucinations I had in intensive care. They will be getting my votes. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen