POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Back again! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:55:00 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC: Back again! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC-RTC: Back again!
Date: 11 Aug 2015 07:52:02
Message: <55c9e1e2$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Maybe you have missed me (probably not) after about a month's silence
but I am back in business again after a modem crash, switching
providers, and getting a new modem installed properly.
--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 8/11/2015 12:52 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Maybe you have missed me (probably not) after about a month's silence
> but I am back in business again after a modem crash, switching
> providers, and getting a new modem installed properly.

Well don't do it again. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Maybe you have missed me (probably not) after about a month's silence
> but I am back in business again after a modem crash, switching
> providers, and getting a new modem installed properly.
> --
> Thomas

I have noticed your lack of entries here. A complete page of 100 entries without
Thomas (message digest). That is rare. But it is summer and i supposed a
holiday.

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message