POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Challenge 2: Voting for Doodle & new topic announced Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:43:01 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC: Challenge 2: Voting for Doodle & new topic announced (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC-RTC: Challenge 2: Voting for Doodle & new topic announced
Date: 3 Jul 2015 04:15:56
Message: <559644bc$1@news.povray.org>
At http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html

Challenge 2 topic *Doodle* is open for voting now. Remember the voting
rules and make your selection.

The next topic for Challenge 2 is *Thresholds*, starting on July 16th
and ending September 15th. Uploading closes on August the 31st;  voting
starts on September the 1st.

Thresholds are not only present at our feet when we carelessly go  from
one room to another in our homes. Thresholds may be discrete boundaries
and yet have a fundamental impact when crossed. From light into
darkness; from warm into cold; from culture into barbarism. Thresholds
play a fundamental role in climate change, in human societies, in animal
populations. Wherever there is change, there are thresholds.

Stephen & Thomas, Administrators