POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Results for the February 2015 Challenge 2: Bubble Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:35:29 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC: Results for the February 2015 Challenge 2: Bubble (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC-RTC: Results for the February 2015 Challenge 2: Bubble
Date: 1 Mar 2015 03:54:18
Message: <54f2d3ba$1@news.povray.org>
The final results for the Challenge 2 are as follow. Note that one
participant (Lequenne) did not vote and so lost points:

1 JuuG          Fire Burn, Cauldron Bubble  267
2 DrNo          Speculative                 265
3 SeanDay       honeypot ant                247
4 Lequenne      Valentines bubble           237

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message