POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC January/February 2012 Challenge: Japanese Server Time
16 Apr 2024 19:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC January/February 2012 Challenge: Japanese (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC-RTC January/February 2012 Challenge: Japanese
Date: 18 Dec 2011 04:02:37
Message: <4eedac2d$1@news.povray.org>
At http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html the November/December Stills
Challenge: The Sphinx (by Poe, Edgar Allan, 1809-1849) has ended.
Members are all kindly invited to vote. As usual, you can do this till
the end of this month. Do not forget to vote for all the images if you
want your votes to be valid!

Not a member yet? Please become one and participate in the two monthly
Challenges.

The new Challenge for January/February 2012 is Japanese. Go the Way of
the Samurai, visit Fukushima, or focus on Sony or Toyota? The choice is
yours.

At the drawing board!

Stephen & Thomas, Administrators

Post a reply to this message