POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC site - round open for voting Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:42:11 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC site - round open for voting (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: David Buck
Subject: IRTC site - round open for voting
Date: 5 Nov 2009 23:07:42
Message: <4af3a10e$1@news.povray.org>
I've finished testing the new software and added the entries that
couldn't be submitted because of the server problems on the last day of
the contest.

The round is now open for voting.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

From: John Coppens
Subject: Re: IRTC site - round open for voting
Date: 6 Nov 2009 18:49:22
Message: <20091106204921.042c8572.john@johncoppens.com>
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:07:41 -0500
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:

> The round is now open for voting.

Does anyone else have the problems I have with the 'stars' for voting?
They frequently show up as a vertical table of links (very much impossible
to vote as the next line of stars overwrites them). I'm running Firefox
3.5.3 here.

John

Post a reply to this message