POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Missing Entry Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:37:15 EDT (-0400)
  Missing Entry (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David Buck
Subject: Missing Entry
Date: 3 Sep 2009 21:32:45
Message: <4aa06e3d@news.povray.org>
Just after I made the Rebirth round viewable by the public, I received
an e-mail from someone who thought that his submission was accepted but
it didn't show up on the site.  He has e-mailed me his submission.  Does
anyone have an objection if I added it to the round before voting starts?

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:

> Does anyone have an objection if I added it to the round before voting starts?

Absolutely not.
--
Glenn

Post a reply to this message

> Just after I made the Rebirth round viewable by the public, I received
> an e-mail from someone who thought that his submission was accepted but
> it didn't show up on the site.  He has e-mailed me his submission.  Does
> anyone have an objection if I added it to the round before voting starts?

No objections here.

Post a reply to this message

> Just after I made the Rebirth round viewable by the public, I received
> an e-mail from someone who thought that his submission was accepted but
> it didn't show up on the site.  He has e-mailed me his submission.  Does
> anyone have an objection if I added it to the round before voting starts?

No objections from me.

Sean

Post a reply to this message

> Does anyone have an objection if I added it to the round before voting starts?

No objections here either.

Post a reply to this message

David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> Does anyone have an objection if I added it to the round before voting starts?

Firstly David I would like to say a HUGE thank you for your hard work getting
the IRTC back up. Your efforts are really appreciated.

I have no objections with this image being added to the round.

Post a reply to this message

David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> Just after I made the Rebirth round viewable by the public, I received
> an e-mail from someone who thought that his submission was accepted but
> it didn't show up on the site.  He has e-mailed me his submission.  Does
> anyone have an objection if I added it to the round before voting starts?
>
> David Buck

No objections from me, it's ok.

Post a reply to this message

> Just after I made the Rebirth round viewable by the public, I received
> an e-mail from someone who thought that his submission was accepted but
> it didn't show up on the site.  He has e-mailed me his submission.  Does
> anyone have an objection if I added it to the round before voting starts?
>
> David Buck

Thanks, everyone for your feedback.  I've added Tim Attwood's submission
to the Rebirth round.

David Buck