POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Clarification needed (submission rules) Server Time
26 Apr 2024 16:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  Clarification needed (submission rules) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Clarification needed (submission rules)
Date: 16 Aug 2009 09:34:53
Message: <4a880afd$1@news.povray.org>
I'm about 7 days away from submitted my entry for Rebirth but would like
a bit of clarification on maximum image size etc.
I'm aware the image must be a jpeg and that source code if submitted
must be in zipped format. However what is the maximum file size for the
image (IIRC it used to be 250KB) and are there any restrictions on the
physical dimensions of the image (I would guess not but ynk)?

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei