POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Comments Server Time
26 Apr 2024 20:38:50 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Comments (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Doctor John
Subject: IRTC Comments
Date: 17 Jul 2009 07:01:41
Message: <4a605a15$1@news.povray.org>
Have just seen the results of the competition. Congratulations, Hildur,
well-deserved.
One problem - when logged in there appear to be no comments visible for
my submission. Does this mean there were no comments or that we have met
another tiny little bug.

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
> One problem - when logged in there appear to be no comments visible for
> my submission. Does this mean there were no comments or that we have met
> another tiny little bug.

As I'm quite sure I left comments with *every* submission, the one for your shot
must have been eaten by a bug.

Post a reply to this message

> Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
> > One problem - when logged in there appear to be no comments visible for
> > my submission. Does this mean there were no comments or that we have met
> > another tiny little bug.
>
> As I'm quite sure I left comments with *every* submission, the one for your shot
> must have been eaten by a bug.

Just had a look myself, only to find no comments anywhere at all. Neither logged
in nor logged out.

Post a reply to this message

>> As I'm quite sure I left comments with *every* submission,

  Including my image?

> Just had a look myself, only to find no comments anywhere at all. Neither
> logged
> in nor logged out.

    Yeah, spotted that myself this morning.

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

> >> As I'm quite sure I left comments with *every* submission,
>
>   Including my image?

Um... did you submit any?

Maybe I should rephrase that: I left comments with every submission that seems
to have made it into the database...?

Post a reply to this message

>>   Including my image?
>
> Um... did you submit any?
>
> Maybe I should rephrase that: I left comments with every submission that
> seems
> to have made it into the database...?

      Yes, I did submit an image and yes, it's sitting alongside all my
other submissions in my account too.

       ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
> Have just seen the results of the competition. Congratulations, Hildur,
> well-deserved.
> One problem - when logged in there appear to be no comments visible for
> my submission. Does this mean there were no comments or that we have met
> another tiny little bug.

Hildur K.

Post a reply to this message

>       Yes, I did submit an image and yes, it's sitting alongside all my
> other submissions in my account too.

When I log in I only see my latest submission in my account. My older

remember them showing up in the beginning but after restoring my password they
got lost. Another bug?

Hildur K.

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 17 Jul 2009 09:40:11
Message: <4a607f3b@news.povray.org>
"Hildur K." <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>

>>       Yes, I did submit an image and yes, it's sitting alongside all my
>> other submissions in my account too.
>>
> When I log in I only see my latest submission in my account. My older

> remember them showing up in the beginning but after restoring my password
> they
> got lost. Another bug?

    Possibly. It also sounds like you have created a 'fresh' account though
Hildur. I'm guessing that your past images are still there 'somewhere'.

        ~Steve~

> Hildur K.

Post a reply to this message

From: Hildur K
Date: 17 Jul 2009 11:00:00
Message: <web.4a6091a564998d1e51cd7c830@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>     Possibly. It also sounds like you have created a 'fresh' account though
> Hildur. I'm guessing that your past images are still there 'somewhere'.
>
>         ~Steve~

username which is my email???  In the old IRTC everybody used their real names
or at least a name of their own choice. Not their username which was hidden.

Hildur