POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC test round Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:56:16 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC test round (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: David Buck
Subject: IRTC test round
Date: 1 Jul 2009 12:47:51
Message: <4a4b9337$1@news.povray.org>
I was planning to delete the test round once it was finished but I'm
starting to have second thoughts.  The images submitted to this round
are really quite nice and it would be nice to keep it around.  I still
consider it an unofficial round.

I'll be opening it up for voting shortly so you can see how the voting
mechanism works. I want to allow a bit of time for additional
submissions since it wasn't clear that submissions needed to be jpeg
format.  Once I do and you see the images, I'll let the IRTC users
decide whether to delete the round on completion or whether to keep the
entries.

David Buck