POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Status Server Time
2 May 2024 10:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Status (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: David Buck
Subject: IRTC Status
Date: 7 Jan 2009 23:08:39
Message: <49657c47$1@news.povray.org>
Another IRTC status report.

We have a version of the IRTC site running on a server in test mode.
I'm finishing up some Admin functions before we make the site live. Once
the site is live, it will still be a month or two before we run the
first contest.

We're also working to get Apache properly configured for interfacing to
the Seaside application.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

I'm glad to see this project is still going.
I still would have used .NET though. :-p

ian

"David Buck" <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote in message
> Another IRTC status report.
>
> We have a version of the IRTC site running on a server in test mode. I'm
> finishing up some Admin functions before we make the site live. Once the
> site is live, it will still be a month or two before we run the first
> contest.
>
> We're also working to get Apache properly configured for interfacing to
> the Seaside application.
>
> David Buck

Post a reply to this message