POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Changes to tc-rtc upload/voting/etc. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:48:44 EDT (-0400)
  Changes to tc-rtc upload/voting/etc. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Changes to tc-rtc upload/voting/etc.
Date: 14 Sep 2007 04:55:24
Message: <46ea4c7c$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

just in case you're not also subscribed to irtc.stills, this is what has
  evolved over the last week:

As announced by Steven, to get voting etc. on tc-rtc.co.uk working "as
used to be", those technical changes are most likely to happen:

1) new topics are announced on the 17th of the respective month
2) uploads are possible from the beginning of the following month.
3) uploads end on the 17th instead of the 31st/30th
4) voting on a topic is possible from 18th to 31st/30th

In short, the length remains at four months, it's just shifted by
approx. two weeks. Uploading is possible at the earliest two weeks after
the topics announcement (not much of a problem, i'd say).

This most likely means that your "The Mother Hive" animation better be
ready by Dec. 17th instead of Dec. 31st...

-Markus

"Dec. 17th? <whimper>" ;)

Post a reply to this message