POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : new topic? Server Time
17 May 2024 05:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  new topic? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jos Tellings
Subject: new topic?
Date: 1 May 2003 04:29:13
Message: <3eb0dad9@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Does anyone know when the new topic (May - June 2003) will be announced?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Slashdolt
Subject: Re: new topic?
Date: 1 May 2003 10:54:11
Message: <3eb13513$1@news.povray.org>
My guess would be Monday, maybe sooner if we're lucky.

--
Slash
"Jos Tellings" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know when the new topic (May - June 2003) will be announced?
>
> Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Tek
Date: 1 May 2003 13:55:19
Message: <3eb15f87$1@news.povray.org>
We're lucky :)

ftp.irtc.org says the new topic is:
Mystery

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

"Slashdolt" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecom> wrote in message
> My guess would be Monday, maybe sooner if we're lucky.
>
> --
> Slash
> "Jos Tellings" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone know when the new topic (May - June 2003) will be announced?
> >
> > Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: The Mad Hatter
Date: 2 Jul 2003 09:45:01
Message: <web.3f02e184932cf514439a5d2e0@news.povray.org>
The real question is, when will the JULY topic be announced.

*** http://www.highpoly3d.com ***
*** Tutorials/Textures/Forums ***

Post a reply to this message

> The real question is, when will the JULY topic be announced.

Surrealism.